Out of nowhere today I got smacked in the face with a cold, of which for some reason I thought I was in the clear since my son was sick this week. This outfit was from last weekend and right now I am just crossing my fingers that I’ll feel up to doing all our plans for this weekend. Wearing all black with a dusty pink coat, I literally wore an outfit like this for my Senior photos (I’m not going to go into how long ago that was). It’s a look that is classic and effortless. But enough about clothes, I’m sitting here sick on my couch and all I want to do is catch up on my favorite tv shows right now.
So since that’s what’s on my mind I’m giving you a rundown of the best tv shows to curl up and watch right now. My husband and I love having “our” tv shows that we watch together. We used to see so many movies in the theater (pre-parenthood) but since have turned to watching shows together at night. All I know is listening to Bubble Guppies and Umi Zoomi during the day makes my head spin. I’m going to throw the news as of late in that basket, too. Plus I like to be reminded of what is out there in adulthood after spending my days with a toddler. So here are my top shows to watch right now!
- The OA: Binge watch right now
- Get through the first episode (which won’t really make sense), then watch as the amazing story unfolds. It just got approved for a 2nd season and I was sooo relieved! If you liked Stranger Things, this is for you. (Netflix)
- Santa Clarita Diet: Funny in a dark way
- Drew Barrymore kills it, literally. So funny. We have been watching this here and there and it’s a good one. (Netflix)
- Blackish: Catch up on all the seasons, then watch every week
- I kept saying this show was so underrated, until Tracee Ellis Ross won a Golden Globe this year. It’s so well written and manages to tackle heavy subjects without being judgy. You’re going to fall in love with this tv family fyi. (ABC)
- The Good Place: Light and easy watching
- The first season just wrapped up, and based on the ending I would add it to your list. Plus I love Kristin Bell and she cracks me up with all her “forks”. (NBC)
shop the all black and dusty pink coat look: