I don’t know about you, but this time of the year I turn into such a homebody. Sometimes enjoying the simple pleasures and warmth of our home is all we need. This gift guide is for that person on your list that is the lover of all things cozy!
1. Every time I walk into Anthropologie I find myself admiring this drinkware, particularly the stemless wine glasses.
2. Deliver a bottle in style and comfort with this knitted wine bag.
3. A pair of pom pom slippers with a hint of luxury. Comes in four colors!
5. I stumbled upon the Eat Beautiful book while searching for recipes that aide in healthy skin. Written by renowned makeup artist Wendy Rowe, this book is categorized into the four seasons and offers a breakdown of why certain ingredients are good for your skin. See more great book choices here.
6. These PJ’s are like sleeping on a cloud! Better yet, they come in a multitude of colors to please everyone. See all of the Eberjey PJ’s here.
7. I have this vanilla-bourbon scented candle from Voluspa and it’s one of my favorite scents for the winter!
8. I recently tried a sheet mask from Leaders and it was by far the best sheet mask I’ve ever tried. These have a fantastic contoured fit, serum amount and did not cause me to break out after. Plus my skin was incredibly soft! These are the perfect stocking stuffers.
10. You can’t be a cozy connoisseur without the perfect knit pillow. This one is inspired by macramé designs, but with the softness of a knit!