Another new year is on the horizon and that means it’s time to declutter, refocus, get organized, and (try) to get in shape… and if you’re really lucky this will all be while attempting to stay somewhat warm in unseasonably freezing temperatures.
These are some of my New Year must haves, from calendars, to sneakers, to juicers; and it’s a good time to stock up because there are lots of great post holiday sales happening right now. Here are some from my favorite stores offering discounts:
Asos | Up to 70% off
Nordstrom | half yearly sale, save up to 50% off through January 2nd
Williams Sonoma | up to 75% off + an extra 20% off your choice of one item with code ‘UPICK’
Anthropologie | 30% off sale items
H&M | up to 75% off select items, + 17% off sale items using code ‘2112’
J.Crew | Extra 30% off sale items and 40% off cozy items, use code ‘BIGONE’
West Elm | 20% off bedding, 20-30% off furniture, up to 30% off rugs, extra 20% off sale items using code ‘BYE2017’
1. This copper desk organizer will help keep your workspace clutter free and on trend. Sale one sold out, but also available here.
2. An impressive wall calendar that doubles as a pieces of art. The Stendig calendar was designed in 1966 and is still a favorite to use in homes and offices. Use code ‘take20’ to get 20% off your purchase.
3. I don’t know about you, but I tend to forget to drink enough water in the winter. And since it’s been a whopping 5-10º F here, having a 32oz bottle filled to finish each day (2 if you’re being an overachiever) may be the only way I remember. Currently loving the sleek design and color of these glass BKR bottles.
4. And speaking of freezing, have you ever found yourself keeping your coat on (like in your office or the grocery store)? I know I have, but this super soft faux fur coat will look great on even indoors. And if you haven’t invested in the faux fur coat yet, check out more options here.
5. If you’re looking for a new pair of sneakers to kickstart your post holiday workouts then this on trend style may be the perfect fit. I know I’ve been wanting to try out a pair of APL sneakers, especially these metallic rose gold ones. See even more APL sneakers here.
6. If you haven’t gotten a planner or agenda for the new yet, this one is a great choice!
7. Every January I try to do some sort of detox (I did this Goop one last year) and juicing is typically a part of that. I have this Breville juicer and it’s currently on sale with an extra 20% off! (great deal for a good juicer)
8. A vanity case big enough to store all that makeup you’ve been hoarding. Love all the organizational and travel items from Bag-all (see them all here).