A week or so ago I was online shopping for a cute fall doormat and I happened to be on Etsy. I typed in “hello, pumpkin doormat” and a couple options came up, that’s when I happened to click on this adorable one from Dahlia Design Co. and was pleasantly surprised to see the designer is from Pittsburgh herself! We got to talking (well, emailing) and she was kind enough to send me over one as well as offer to give one away to a reader! How awesome is that? Head to this photo on my Instagram page for instructions on how to enter to win this same ‘hello, pumpkin’ doormat!
Side note: It was so funny when I was taking the picture above, my son really wanted to get in on the action and take a picture of our feet together, so I told him to put his shoes on and come outside with me. When he came outside with his shoes on the wrong feet it was just too sweet to correct and I love the picture of his little feet below.
Lately, all this pumpkin talk has had me wanting to try out some new recipes, I’ve already experimented with an easy pumpkin chili/pasta creation this week and have majorly been in the mood for some pumpkin bread. I rounded up 5 delicious sounding pumpkin recipes below that I have been wanting to try. AND don’t forget to enter to win the doormat!
And here are the 5 Pumpkin Recipes I just have to try! Click on the links to the right to be directed to the blog recipes.
- Baked, not fried, *pumpkin donuts!* (Cooking Classy)
- I’ve made a version of soft pumpkin chocolate chip cookies before but want to try Bri’s out! (Just a Girl Boss)
- Pumpkin ALFREDO pasta… need I say more?? (Yellow Bliss Road)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread- sure we could go sans chocolate, but what’s the fun in that? (Sally’s Baking Addiction)
- A healthy yet creamy pumpkin chicken chili, how perfect does this sound for a chilly night? (get it?) (Wholesomelicious)
Even more fall inspired Dahlia Design Co. doormats here and in her Etsy shop!
Suede Ankle Booties (I swear by the Sam Edelman ones, get them on sale here):