It’s been awhile since I last did a monthly edit and I’m thinking about bringing this monthly feature back again. Here are some of my current favorites that I’ve been using as well as some new items that have caught my eye.
(floral print wallpaper by B Marley)
- Tocca sent me a couple items from their new fragrance line and everytime I walk by this candle it puts me in a good mood (it really does smell that good)! Scent: Valencia
- Low block heels aren’t just comfortable but they are surprisingly flattering even with the minimal heel. Digging the wooden heels on these and the color choices.
- I love Aerie bralettes and they are currently on sale for just $15! Originally $26.95
- Mustard yellow is a great color for the end of summer and into fall. This shiny pleated skirt is a serious showstopper. If you want this color but something a bit more casual I’ve had my eye on this one.
- When I saw this floral wallpaper in hunter green, dusty pinks and soft yellows I immediately saved it even though I wasn’t using it for any projects. PLUS it’s removable and damage free.
- I just started using this radiance-boosting overnight gel mask and am obsessed. It literally smells like a watermelon jolly rancher and is very fast and convenient to use.
- Floral chandelier earrings can pull an entire look together and bonus: they are the only accessory you will need.
- A denim jacket is the answer for chilly nights, plus they go with just about everything! Love the fitted cut on this Topshop one.
- Graphic tees are having a moment and this tiger print one really caught my eye. Wear with skirts, wide leg pants or under jumpers for a trendy statement.